Full Color Printing
Request For Quote
Because of the many variables in printing we find that a general description of your job in your own words is the best way to get the information we require. We have listed below a list of questions that should be included in your description. Please include any additional information that you feel we need to know in order to give you an accurate quote.
We will make every effort to get your quote to you within 24hrs of receiving it.
Minimum Info we need for a quote:
1) Size of job, i.e. 8-1/2" x 11".
2) Type of paper stock: Our standard papers are listed below: Other paper stocks may by quoted on but likely will increase the cost significantly.
• 14pt card stock (glossy 1 side) used for business cards, postcards and rack cards
• 16pt card stock (glossy 1 side) used for business cards, postcards and rack cards
• 100# Gloss Book (glossy both sides) used for brochures, catalogs, posters
3) Ink Choice(s):
• 4/1: Full color one side, black on back side
• 4/4: Full color both sides
4) Folding & finishing:
• Will finished product be folded or stapled
• Are there any other special finishing requirements i.e. aqueous coating
5) How is artwork created?